FREE ONLINE TA BASICS CLASS, By Catherine O’Brien, MFT, TAPI
- Tools to Understand People,
- Communicate Effectively, and Solve Problems
- You will learn and have fun learning about yourself and others.
- This is an introduction to TA and is a preview of the TA Practitioner Program.
- Dates-Two sessions of Thursday Nights, August 24th, and 31st
- Time- 7:00-8:00 pm Pacific time
- Zoom Video Conference Training, connect from anywhere in the world!
- To register email Catherine O’Brien TheTATeacher@gmail.com
TA FALL TRAINING 2017
Transactional Analysis is a clear, easy-to-understand theory of personality, communication, and path to personal change. TA Principles are shown in clear diagrams and described in plain language. TA is excellent for a program for teachers, therapists, college students, parents, and trainers.
TA Practitioner Program
The TA practitioner program (TAP) provides instruction for people interested in more in-depth learning of TA. TA Basics and 50 hours are needed. The program will help you practice learning and teaching the key concepts of TA, and apply TA tools to various problem situations.
• Thursday nights on line from 7-9:00 pm
• September 14-December 21 (one break)
Instructor: Catherine M. O’Brien, TAP Instructor
To sign up for the free class, send an email to: theTATeacher@gmail.com