Get access to the Transactional Analysis Journal (TAJ) until 31st August 2017 by registering here: http://journals.sagepub.com/tax/tajfreetrial
The TAJ is a multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal focusing on transactional analysis theory, principles, and applications in various fields, including psychotherapy, counseling, education, and organizational development. Published quarterly since 1971, it offers scholarly articles from all theoretical perspectives and fields of application, including quantitative and qualitative research, case studies, literature surveys, book reviews, and reflective essays. Two of the four annual issues are organized around specific themes.
FREE ONLINE TA BASICS CLASS, By Catherine O’Brien, MFT, TAPI
- Tools to Understand People,
- Communicate Effectively, and Solve Problems
- You will learn and have fun learning about yourself and others.
- This is an introduction to TA and is a preview of the TA Practitioner Program.
- Dates-Two sessions of Thursday Nights, August 24th, and 31st
- Time- 7:00-8:00 pm Pacific time
- Zoom Video Conference Training, connect from anywhere in the world!
- To register email Catherine O’Brien TheTATeacher@gmail.com
Knowing how to play is one of the characteristics found in USATAA members, and especially, our Council. We spent two days meeting in Tucson this spring, covering everything from membership and budget to social media and visions for the future. We even beamed in Cheryl Leong from San Francisco by laptop for part of the meeting. Thanks to Dianne Maki for making comfortable and fun arrangements. As you can see, we enjoy each other’s company as well as our productive work.
USATAA is deeply saddened by the loss of Claude Steiner who was a pioneer and great influence for the worldwide Transactional Analysis community. We especially want to offer condolences to those close to him or who have been touched by his life and beautiful work. May he rest in peace.