TA is a great system understanding groups dynamics This circle focuses on TA application to education at all levels from secondary school to college.
- https://www.transactional-analysis.info/index.html includes several TA assessments, such as egogram, drivers, and life position
- the benefits of TA and pastoral care are explained by Dr. Harold White at his website https://drharoldlw.comoj.com/html/benefits_of_ta.html
- Born to Love: Transactional Analysis in the Church by Muriel James
- Women As Winners: Transactional Analysis for Personal Growth by Dorothy Jongeward and Dru Scott
- Transactional Analysis for Moms and Dads by Muriel James
- How Much is Too Much by Jean Illsey Clarke
- Raising Kids O.K.the Only Complete Parents Guide to Transactional Analysis by Dorothy E. Babcock R.N. M.S. and Terry D. Keepers Ph.D.
- Becoming the Way We Are A Transactional Guide to Persona
- Breaking Free: Self Re-Parenting for a New Life by Muriel James
- Handling Those Difficult People by Sam Lloyd
- Games Students Play: A Transactional Analysis of Problems in Schools Among Students, Parents, Teachers, & Administrators by Ken Ernst
- Jean Illsey Clark on overindulgence and kids at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enw942U421Q