Managing Relationships and Winning Together with Felipe Garcia
An experiential learning program to help you understand and manage your relationship patterns. Tools for managing challenging aspects of relationships and difficult transitions will be presented and practiced. This psycho-educational workshop is for healthy individuals and couples who are interested in self-discovery.
Participants will learn:
- The relationship patterns you have been repeating
- How to take charge of relationships
- How to learn and grow from painful times in relationships
- How to start new relationships that avoid repeating unproductive patterns
- How to start new relationships with a new person or same partner or spouse
- How to get what you need from repetitive patterns
- Communication tools for winning together
Part II on the second day of this workshop will provide participants opportunities for individual personal work in a group setting. Part II is optional.
For current workshop dates and details see www.winningtogether.org or contact Felipe Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: La Escondida Ranch, Helotes, TX. (for directions go to www.laescondida.net)
Part I: $95.00
Parts I and II: $180
Presenter: Felipe N. Garcia, M.A. LMFT LPC TSTA
To register, send a check and the following information to Felipe Garcia, 9900 Escondida Rd, Helotes, TX 78023:
Or register at www.winningtogether.org