USATAA is a grassroots association in the United States, and following the principles of Transactional Analysis (TA), recognize that we are born OK, have the capacity to think and decide for ourselves, and have a natural bias toward growth and health. As an organization, we are inclusive, democratic, and strive to contribute to humankind.
Transactional Analysis (TA) is a psychological theory and a method of working with people’s thinking, feelings, and behavior. Created by Dr. Eric Berne using simple diagrams and definitions, it is an effective communication system for therapy, education, and organizations.
What Transactional Analysis Can Do For You
- Identify games people play
- Recognize ego states: parent, adult, child
- Improve communication skills
- Become an excellent parent
- Discover a positive psychology
- Realize personal development
- Bring help to your love life and relationships
- Develop into a skilled therapist or coach
- Enhance your communication skills
- Understand scripts people live
- Connect with like-minded colleagues
- Network with the socially concerned
- Gather knowledge from experts
- Get certification
Become a Member
Want to be a part of a diverse and delightful community of practitioners, including well-known theorists and authors? Learn about the benefits of a USATAA membership!
Join Project TA 101
Transactional Analysis (TA) training for ANYONE who wants to understand, predict and change what happens when people talk to each other.