Transactional Analysis uses simple definition and diagrams to help people understand themselves, communicate effectively, and solve problems. TA is ideal for personal insights and growth; self-understanding, communication skills, and positive life messages. Life coaches find the tools of TA very helpful for clients.
- couplesinstitute.com features the work of Ellyn Bader and Paul Peterson in their work with couples.
Books: are usually available on Amazon or eBay.
- Women As Winners: Transactional analysis for Personal Growth by Dorothy Jongeward and Dru Scott
- The Seven Principles for Creating Your Authentic Life by Catherine M. O’Brien. The electronic book is used on your iPad or iPhone. Available from iTunes.
- TA: The Total Handbook of Transactional Analysis by Stan Woollams and Michael Brown
- Becoming the Way We Are A Transactional Guide to Personal Development by Pam Levin
- Breaking Free: Self Re-Parenting for a New Life by Muriel James
- Handling Those Difficult People by Sam Lloyd