Making and Maintaining Meaningful Relationships
While Learning from Difficult Transitions and Endings
The theory and practice of non-blame, personally reflective and cooperative relationships.
Often when experiencing difficulties in relationships we blame others for our problems.
In this experiential workshop, participants will:
identify their personal relationship patterns (personal Games and Scripts)
learn and heal from painful experiences in relationship
tools for maintaining autonomy while relating with others at home and at work.
January 30-31, 2010
La Escondida Ranch Retreat Center
For information and registration, contact
Advanced training and supervision in the theory and application of Transactional Analysis and Redecision Therapy offered by Felipe Garcia, San Antonio, TX Series of weekends, scheduled from March 28 – December 12 More Information
Advanced training and supervision in the theory and application of Transactional Analysis and Redecision Therapy
This training offers continuing education units for Psychologists, Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Works and Licensed Profession Counselors and can lead to becoming a United States of American Transactional Analysis Association Transactional Analysis Practititioner for qualifying professionals as well as preparing for becoming a Certified Transactional Analyst of the International Transactional Analysis Association Board of Certification.
Transactional Analysis an easy to understand and yet deep, psychological diagnostic and treatment theory and approach for individual and group psychotherapy and for applications in organizations and education. TA was developed by Eric Berne, M.D. in the late 1950’s and 1960’s. It has continued to be explored and developed by theoreticians and practitioners all over the world. www.itaa-net.org
Redecision Therapy developed by Robert Goulding M.D. and Mary Goulding CSW which combines Transactional Analysis theory with Gestalt therapy is a potent short term psychotherapy treatment modality which is also practiced all over the world with effective results.
This on-going training and supervision group for psychotherapists, counselors, educators, managers and organizational developers will meet on weeks quarterly, at La Escondida Ranch Retreat Center close to San Antonio, Texas. www.laescondida.net
March 28-29, 2009 Saturday, 5 to 9:15 Sunday, 8:30 to 5:30
June 19-20, 2009 Friday, 5 to 9:15 Saturday, 8:30 to 5:30
September 18-19, 2009 Friday, 5 to 9:15 Saturday, 8:30 to 5:30
December 11-12, 2009 Friday, 5 to 9:15 Saturday, 8:30 to 5:30
15 minute break every 90 minutes. 30 minute lunch break on Saturday.
Course fees: $185.00 per session. Payment is due two weeks before each session. $170.00 if paid in full 30 days before the each session. Some scholarships are available.
12 CEUs per session for LMFT, LPC, CSW and Psychologists. $5.00 per session for CEU administrative fee.
Register at www.winningtogether.org
- History of the development of Transactional Analysis Theory and the psychoanalytical foundation.
- Philosophical and other theoretical underpinnings of Transactional Analysis
- Code of ethics
- Structural Ego State Development; diagnosis and treatment and relational interventions.
- Ego state content, historic and updating.
- Taking charge of Functional ego states for effective relating and communication.
- Four ways of analyzing ego states and ways of inviting effective ego state function.
- The power of ego state cathexis in managing emotions and thoughts
- Ego state boundary issues and corrective exercises.
- Transactions: types and clinical interventions
- Recognition hunger, theory and application
- Way of structuring time, healthy and dysfunctional types
- Game analysis and treatment intervention
- Relational competition, diagnosis and options
- Life script analysis and Redecison therapy.
- Redecison theory; a quick change model facilitating the “power in the patient.”
- Three levels of impasse: theory and interventions using Gestalt Therapy techniques.
- Latest advances and research in the application of Transactional Analysis
- Multiculturalism in the practice of psychotherapy, in organizational and in educational settings.